Thursday, September 20, 2012 • 10:40 PM •
Autumn Wear + Some Cheesy Canadian Pride
Here are a few photos that I took a long while back to display my autumn wear!
The first is taken at a park in Outremont, and the second at my boyfriend’s grandparents’ place in the Québec region of Estrie. Check out those logs! These old photos make me want to go camping and do other really Canadian things, like making igloos and chugging maple syrup.
Anyway, here’s what I’m wearing:
- Boyfriend’s Roots Leather Jacket (a signature Canadian brand! Worked for them for 2 years.)
- American Apparel Rider Pants (Dov Charney is Canadian! He’s from my hometown Montreal, to be precise!)
- Thrifted Jones New York Multi-coloured top(there’s a ‘u’ in colour if you’re Canadian)
- Gap Trench Coat
- Roots Side-zip Leggings (Wear ‘em under your overalls during those freezing winters)
- American Apparel Circle Scarf
- Rudsak Blue Suede Moccasin Flats (CA-NA-DI-AN <3 )
- Tom Ford Cat Eye Frames
Okay, I’ve definitely procrastinated enough for school. It’s the third week already and I think it’s time I hit the books. Have a good day/night!