Monday, October 28, 2013 • 2:04 AM •
One of these days, it would be nice to have a glamour day with the girls: champagne bar, photo-shoots, attend fashion shows, shop for endless beauty products, designer fashion and accessories, maybe even encounter a celebrity or two? You think, IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK? Well actually, not at all and you won’t have to wait any longer! The Weekend De toute beauté is just the event you’ve been waiting for! This event, which takes place on November 1, 2 and 3, 2013, is the one-stop shop that will combine cosmetics, make-up, hairstyling, clothing, accessories, jewellery and much more all in one venue at Montreal’s Palais des Congrès.
Tradeshow Opening Hours:
Friday 1 November 2013 from 11:00 am to 09:00 pm
Saturday 2 November 2013 from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm
Sunday 3 November 2013 from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
Pick up the Beauty Show magazine to check out our take on styling tips. Hint hint: HOW TO BE A SNOB!
There are plenty of experts who will be present to give tips and tricks to maximize your beauty! Check out the full list of exhibitors.
Just to name a few:
Cosmetics: Lise Watier, label.m, Rusk, China Glaze, Xtreme lashes, Zorah Biocosmétiques, etc.
Fashion: Rudsak, Caroline Néron Bijoux, Femme par Sandra Angelozzi (Femme de carrière), Matt & Nat, KSL et bien plus.
Quebec Designer Fashion: Martin Lim, Travis Taddeo, Michel Desjardins. CIN Tailleurs, Rush Couture, Symbiose by Hinda, Luko Marion, Voyou, Sefani, Tatiana & Natouchi, Judy Design, etc.
THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM! Because I care, I’m letting you know now. You don’t want to miss out on these!:
Free 150$-value gift bag: Courtesy of Place Ville Marie, be among
the first 500 visitors on Friday November 1st; the first 250 visitors on Saturday November 2; the first 250 visitors on Sunday November 3.
- The Beauty Workshop: In collaboration with GLOSStoi, you’ll be able to test out products and if you’re the first few to arrive, you’ll even leave with the free product!
- The Matt and Nat Kiosk/Boutique: All participants who arrive before 1 PM will have a chance to win one of 3 handbags from the latest Matt & Nat collection on each day! So that’s 9 free Matt and Nat bags, ladies!
- Bijoux Caroline Néron: All guests who arrive before 1:00 PM will have a chance to win some Caroline Néron jewelry!
- 19 Fashion Shows: Here’s the schedule where Quebec fashion designers will be
- Online Exhibitor Contests: Participate for your chance to win these holding amazing contests. It only takes a minute!
Tickets to this beauty tradeshow are sold here at 12$ for the day or 18$ for the 3-day weekend! If you forget to purchase them prior to the event. Don’t worry tickets are also sold at the door at 15$ for the day and 22$ for the weekend!
Now for the best news. As official blogging partners of Weekend De toute beauté, we will be giving away 5 tickets!